Hershey's Moderation Nation, a new national program created by the Hershey Center for Health & Nutrition, (HCHN) in collaboration with the American Dietetic Association, gives you access to a variety of tools that will help you achieve moderation – and you don´t even need to give up your favorite foods :) Check it out here: Moderation Nation
The Moderation Nation Web site (www.themoderationnation.com) provides a host of new tools for you and your readers, including:
- Recipes and Expert Tips. Here you’ll find advice from Cheryl Forberg, registered dietitian (RD) for NBC's The Biggest Loser, award-winning chef and New York Times best-selling cookbook author
- Additional recipes and tips from Regina Ragone, Food Director at Family Circle magazine; Keri Glassman, author of the O2 diet; and Liz Ward, author of Expect the Best Pregnancy.
- Moderation Menus. Seven-day meal plans – with snack ideas – that will help you plan out your week. Each menu is based on an individual lifestyle, such as Single, Adults with Kids and Adults with No Kids.
- Balance the Meal. This cool balancer tool allows you to input your main dish and its preparation method; in return, you’ll receive ideas for complementary side dishes that round out the meal smartly.
- Useful Facts. Here you’ll find everything from a “portion distortion” guide - providing cues on what actual portion sizes should look like – to a grocery shopping fact sheet – to a guide on how to start and maintain a food journal.
ENTER TO WIN YOUR OWN MODERATION NATION PRIZE PACK FROM CT COUPON CHIC!
One (1) winner will receive a Hershey Moderation Nation prize pack that includes a Moderation Nation t-shirt, notepad/pen, and a bag of Hershey chocolate!
Just leave a comment below with what you feel you would benefit most from on the Moderation Nation website & please don't forget to leave me your email address.
Contest ends: Sunday, October 31, 2010.
Post Disclosure: CT Coupon Chic was provided with a Hershey Moderation Nation prize pack and information about the Moderation Nation program in exchange for this post. All opinions are 100% mine. CT Coupon Chic was not given any financial compensation for this post.