E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Saturday, November 13, 2010

2010 Holiday Gift Guide - Epson Workforce 635

I print alot of pages. An unusual amount for one person. I tread through ink like I have stock in the company. So when I was given the chance to review the Epson WorkForce 635 Color Inkjet All-in-One, I was very excited.

The Epson WorkForce 635 Color Inkjet All-in-One
has some outstanding features such as the world's fastest all-in-one single & double-sided printing. It has automatic two-sided printing & copying and the auto document feeder can take up to 30 pages at once.

It also uses Extra-High Capacity Black Ink which enables you to get 2 times more pages printed per ink cartridge. The Epson Durabrite Ultra Black Ink
prints out instantly dry pages that are smudge proof, fade proof & water proof.

I received the Epson WorkForce 635 Color Inkjet All-in-One
and quickly set it up. Alone. No help. {Wow} It was so easy. I am not saying that I normally need the help of my computer guru husband....but I was quite impressed that I was able to handle this set-up on my own and in lightning speed.

The built-in Wi-Fi is a fantastic feature for our 2 home offices to connect to one printer. It was a simple & fast set-up. The ink cartridges were installed in an instant.

The scanning ability of the Epson WorkForce 635 Color Inkjet All-in-One
is another great feature of this all-in-one machine. I liked the ability to send the scanned document to whichever pc I had connected to the wireless network and the ability to scan to .pdf format.

The speed in which the Epson WorkForce 635 Color Inkjet All-in-One
prints and copies is very impressive. I churned out 50 copies of a 4-page document in record time. No longer am I waiting & waiting for pages to print. It seriously went so quickly that I counted to make sure the right amount actually printed out. And it did.

The first pages I printed out were so vivid and clear. The heavy cardstock I printed on {compliments of Epson} made my presentation posters look professionally printed. I was instantly won over.

Mt absolute favorite feature of this printer is the cost savings. It prints double-sided to save ink so combined with the fabulous Epson Durabrite Ultra Ink
- you get professional printed pages for less money.

All in all the Epson WorkForce 635 Color Inkjet All-in-One
is hands down a fantastic buy and is my first recommended Holiday Gift Guide Product for 2010.

1 comment:

MIG said...

This sounds like a great printer! I'm glad you have one you really like. I'm in desperate need of a new printer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...