E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Starbucks BOGO Holiday Drinks Starts Nov. 18th + 12 Days of Christmas Specials!


Starbucks called me recently and asked what I would like them to run as a holiday special and I said "How about Buy One Get One Free Holiday drinks such as my favorite Peppermint Mocha?" Starbucks replied, "Sounds great!!"

Ok so that conversation didn't really happen but.....it's almost like they read my mind. Unfortunately Starbucks is not part of our Financial Peace monthly budget. Except during the 30 days pre-Christmas. That's because my aboslute favorite coffee is the Peppermint Mocha, non-fat milk, venti, hot, thank you. Yes I am part of the coffee snob club...and you would be too if you fell in love like I have with a particular drink. Of course I can order all year round and they will oblige and make it for me at my local Starbucks. But it just doesn't taste the same on a hot day on my way to the beach. So get ready....tomorrow is the big day!! Starbucks will be running a BOGO special on their holiday drinks from Nov. 18th through the 21st.



If you are in Connecticut, then you will see me there every day through Sunday ;)

And if you text 12DAYS to 29943 you will receive a special every day for 12 days from Starbucks for their 12 Days of Sharing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...