E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Monday, April 4, 2011

Review: A Conversation With God For Women

A Conversation With God For Women, If You Could Ask God Anything What Would It Be? by Marcia Ford


I read this book through each section of questions that women sometimes ask, such as why bad things happen to good people? Why do we need to go to Church? How to deal with gossip, hurt feelings, worry, etc.

It answers those questions and many more from a personal, conversing position with God, Jesus and other Biblical persons.

I personally felt it was a strange way to answer questions and it left me flipping to the back of the book to find exact scripture references so I could read my Bible for more insight. It was thought-provoking, yes. A guide book for answers, no.

Only the Bible can truly answer these questions about each topic. I felt it was vague and prefer a women's study Bible to this book.

This book was provided free of charge, for review, by BookSneeze. I was not compensated in any way nor asked to provide a positive review. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...