E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Product Review: Bliss Skintentions SPF 15 Daily Moisturizer

I had the priviledge of trying bliss best of skintentions daily moisturizer spf 15 while I was on vacation. It was a pleasant surprise since I rarely deviate in my skincare routine.

We spent many days on the beach this July so I slathered the lightweight moisturizer on each time I washed my face or went out into the sun again.

The bliss best of skintentions daily moisturizer spf 15 has a nice soft citrus scent that is not overpowerful but smells quite clean. It also absorbed very quickly so it didn't feel like I had sunscreen or oil on my delicate face. My favorite part about wearing it is that it made my face glow! My face did not burn once.

After using it for 10 days straight, bliss best of skintentions daily moisturizer spf 15 did not cause any breakouts. 'It also delivers a daily dose of antioxidant vitamins, minerals and omegas to keep skin looking healthy, plus phytonutrients from tonka beans for a luminous finish.'
I encourage you to try bliss best of skintentions daily moisturizer spf 15 - just enter promotion code SSPEAKS, before proceeding to checkout, to receive $5 off the product and FREE STANDARD* SHIPPING.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...