E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I {Heart} Online Labels

I ship alot of items through PayPal.

I started using printed address lables to ship my packages & letters but found that printing out the labels used for Ebay were too large for standard labels.

I decided to try large label sheets (8.5" x 11") instead to see if they would alleviate some of the wasting of paper & packing tape I was using to adhere the labels that I was currently printing.

What a difference the full sheet label makes! Now I don't have to tape down labels, not cover up barcodes, hope they don't fall off, etc. Online Labels makes so many different labels - I mean every kind you can think of!

I continue to purchase them for shipping use and just wanted to share this money saving tip with you :) because I {Heart} Online Labels.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...